Snow in Oxford

This is in Oxford

Snow! Yay! Sorry, I'm so excited. It's just that when we went away for Christmas in 2020, it didn't snow that day. I think that this picture is in Oxford, England. I wish that it did snow at the place where I went for Christmas. But instead it was sunny. We went to a place where most of the time it is cold. That means it was a blessing for the people in England. But since we all live in a very, very, very, very hot place so you can tell why I wanted it to snow. All this snow makes it pretty. I hope that it snows where we go for the next Christmas. Just look how much snow there is! I sure do wish that I was there. What's big and yellow or orange and very hot? The sun! Knock, knock, who's there? Cow's. Cow's who? No cow's don't who, they moo! Bye!!!!

Comments

  1. That picture of Oxford looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing it. During my first year at University I woke up and saw snow on the ground and ran to tell Abigail. "Abigail! Abigail! There is snow!" Abigail looked outside and saw that there was only a little bit of snow... I was so excited because I never had snow on Christmas when I was growing up, it seems magical. What do you get when you mix a snowman and a wolf?
    JLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I think that your name is Joushua is that right? if it is sorry its just that I didn't no what JLB stood for. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correct! You solved the riddle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment